Fourth of July is coming up fast. It’s time to get those crafts made. Here are a few red white and blue ideas, perfect for the holiday.
1. This Tie Dye bunting is so adorable! Now if only I had a big beautiful white porch to put it on…maybe some day.
2. Cutest Rocket Favors I ever did see! These are a must make.
3. These fabric stars are just so so pretty!
4. Put those berries in cute painted paper plate baskets. Perfect as a gift or on the table for snacking.
5. Loving this water color stripped bunting. So simple and so pretty.
6. And don’t forget to top those cupcakes with these cute wavy flags.