Here is the second part to my 4th of July party decor. You can find the first part: the star drinking straws here. Today I’m sharing the tutorial to make this fun fringe 4th of July garland. It really is the cutest, and is the perfect touch to any 4th of July party.
-Red, Blue and White Tissue Paper
1. Gather supplies
2. Cut out strips, 2 of each color (mine were about 4 1/2 x 12
3. Lay the pieces on top of each other, alternating colors. Cut some fringe, close to the edge.
4. Start to roll the non fringe side.
5. Finish twisting and tighten
6. Lay face down and press down on the twisted piece, sort of flattening it out.
7. Tape or glue the piece so that it doesn’t unravel
8. Separate the fringe so you have the middle showing.
9. Take bakers twine and tie around the middle
10. Tie tight. Tying down the middle will help the firework fringe stay upright and not fall forward.