If you saw my fridge and the clutter of pictures, invitations, coupons and who knows what else you would know that I NEED more magnets. SO it was only a matter of time before I made some of my own. And of course they needed to be colorful so these geo wood magnets were born.
– Paint the wood block on all sides.
– Tape off a few of the blocks making triangle and rectangle shapes
– Paint, let dry then take tape off.
– Take your foam pouncer and make a half circle on some of the blocks.
– Once the blocks are all dry and painted it’s time to glue on the magnets.
(just be sure if you have children in the house, you choose a magnet that is safe for them)
-Glue, let dry and then make your fridge look super cute.