I love unique and thoughtful gifts and so I’m kicking off this week of gift idea roundups with this one for all those jetsetters in your life. Anyone with wanderlust will love these fun gifts!
1. Scratch Map– A fun way to document where you have traveled, just scratch away the locations as you go. Fun and a cute map to hang on your wall.
2. Try the World– This fun subscription box features foods or snacks from around the world that get sent to you each month.
3. Travel Cord Roll– Traveling with all the cords and accessories can be a nightmare but this fun travel cord roll will keep everything organized for all those trips.
4. Headphone Splitter– Believe it or not I use these a LOT more than I ever thought I would. Especially when traveling as a couple or family. There is always someone that needs to share. Also this is great when you want to watch the same movie on a plane.
5. Wireless Bluetooth Headphones– Nothing like a good set of headphones and these are some of the coolest and best! Gotta love Bose.
6. Rfid Blocking Travel Passport Wallet– This multipurpose wallet is so cool and a great way to hold on to all your important documents while protecting your personal information. Well and its cheap and comes in so many great colors!
7. Pure Silk Sleep Mask– I have a slip pillowcase and it is AMAZING! So now that they have a sleep mask count me IN. It is so soft and comfy on your face and helps prevent wrinkles.
8. Favorite City Socks– Cute and a fun gift to give to those that have a favorite place they have lived or been.
9. AWAY Carry-On– A pretty carry-on that will last a lifetime! These suitcases are so cool and come equipped with locks and ejectable battery to charge your phone.
10. Compact Tripod– These are so cool for travel and a great way to get the shot in the most unique way.
This post includes affiliate links