I love getting creative with my gift wrap. I have a slight obsession with stocking up and buying all kinds of wrapping supplies. I store up a bunch of wrapping paper, ribbon, tags, yarn, tissue paper, stickers and bows and then try to get creative with it all. I bought the most amazing and bright tissue paper from Target and wanted to do something fun with it, so I got my wrap on. Here are 3 fun and simple ways to wrap your gifts using tissue paper.
-Kraft Wrapping Paper
-Colored Tissue Paper
–Double Sided Tape
SCRUNCHED TISSUE TOPPER
1. Cut up tissue paper into small squares
2. Fold in half and then in half again so its in a diamond shape
3. Sting some bakers twine through an upholstery needle and then thread the pieces, alternating colors.
4. Scrunch up the tissue paper
1. Cut two thin strips of tissue paper
2. Cut with fringe scissors
3. Add double sided tape to the back and tape in the middle fringe side out.
4. Leave alone, or top with a bow
TISSUE RIBBON WITH TISSUE POM POM
1. Cut a 2 inch wide strip of tissue paper.
2. Fold in one side, then other other until it is one long ribbon strip.
3. Wrap around package and tape.
4. To make the pom pom: Cut out strips of different colored tissue paper.
5. Cut with the fringe scissors
6. Place on top of each other and then begin to roll it up until it forms a ball.
7. Twist and then tape or tie off the bottom.
8. Fluff it out and then tape onto the package
LOVE the tissue paper as ribbon!!
Ooh the tissue paper fringe is so pretty! I love your colour choices. I love finding creative new wrapping ideas – I’ve used stamps to design my own wrapping paper before too which was really fun
Too cute … way too cute ! I absolutely love this :) Thank you so much for these great ideas I love your creative posts :)
Lots of love Marianne xxx
So cute!!! I love these ideas!
I am excited to be here. I had a thought one day about finding ways to be creative while doing a gift for someone using tissue paper. Now, here I am. I would love to expand my ideas and this is a wonderful platform from which to glean and learn creative tissue paper ideas. Thank you for your ideas as well. Just loving it! :)