If there is one thing that overwhelmed me the most when it came to a new baby, it was what to get and where to shop. There are sooooo many stores that have everything but not necessarily the best things, and then you need to research and read reviews, so by the end I am so overwhelmed with it all. And I am not just talking about first babies, but 2nd, 3rd or 4th babies. Every few months there are new strollers, diaper bags, toys, or bath essentials…it just becomes too much and when I’m chasing around other cute kiddos I just don’t have the time to keep up with it all. So when I find a store I love, with product that is awesome and pre-reviewed it soon becomes my very favorite place to shop, ha!
Baby Cubby is seriously the cutest store, with some of the best products. Both amazing and adorable, because I’m going to be honest here guys I do love fashion AND function when it comes to baby things. The team that works at Baby Cubby are actual parents that have been there, are passionate and know what it’s like to find the right products for our little ones. They are always finding the best and safest baby gear, price match everyday – even amazon, offer free shipping nationwide and actively engage with parents via social media and their cubby community blog to discuss some of those hard topics of parenting. Basically it’s like a dream come true as a mom and makes shopping both fun and helpful! I’ve
teamed up with Baby Cubby to share some of my loved baby products and even some that I am currently coveting.
1. Loving this adorable and inspiring Magnet Board. I also love putting little sayings in my kids room or around the house that inspires and reminds them what’s important, it’s also multi-functional, ha, which is always great.
2. Wood is my very favorite and this simple wood rattle camera is as adorable as they come.
3. I am not a huge fan of stuffed animals but when they are this dang cute they are a must! They are the cutest for nursery decor and then can be your kid’s little buddy.
4. Babies smell so delicious and I am always very partial to sticking to something that keeps them smelling oh so yummy! Tubby Todd is such a great company and their bath stuff smells and washes so well.
5. I must say Freshly Picked Moccasins are my all time favorite for new walkers. They are so easy to move around in, get on and off and don’t hinder, but help your new little walker.
6. Having little boys means cars and machines GALORE! Like I’m pretty much swimming in them. Love these colorful ones.
7. These stacking rings are such a classic and because they are wood, will stand the test of time.
8. Kid’s board books now are just too cute! I love these all aboard books, from paris to london. Had to get California, well because, you know ;)
9. This is the baby diaper bag I am currently wanting…isn’t it GORGEOUS!? I am all about the handsfree backpacks and this design is just so modern and fun.
10. This wonder wagon is my new favorite thing! The handle locks into an upright position and it turns into the best baby walker, then you unlock it and it’s such a great durable wagon for the littles. AND it’s on sale right now! (I love WOOD products! They last forever!)
These are just a few of my favorites but there is soooo much more!
This post is in partnership with Baby Cubby. All opinions are my own.
Thanks for supporting the brands that keep Tell Love and Party going.